Beastman of Farum Azula
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Beastmen are feral humanoid creatures, with some hyena-like traits.
They feature a prominent hump and a seemingly skinned animal face.
Like hyenas, they are found eating on dead bodies, which gives an advantage to all stealthy warriors who want to face them.
These creatures, even though appear like beasts, they maintain impressive agility and high proficiency in using martial weapons.
They are a strong race, and many of them, after many fights, became so strong that they are able to face a small group of soldiers. Beastmen are believed to have arrived from a mysterious and ancient temple called Ferum Azula, which once fluctuated above the Lands Between.
This creature represents an example of a strong beastman, and as such, attacks its enemy furiously, combining feral attacks with skilled hits. Their attacks are a representation of the cohesistance of an animalistic nature with one of a skilled warrior
BEASTMAN CREATURE'S SHEET
- Armor class: 15 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 110 (20d8 + 20)
- Speed: 30 ft.
- STR: 16 [+3]
- DEX: 16 [+3]
- CON: 12 [+1]
- INT: 9 [-1]
- WIS: 14 [+2]
- CHA: 8 [-1]
- Skills: Athletics +5, Acrobatics +7
- Saving throws: Str +5, Con +3, Wis +4
- Damage Vulnerabilities: fire
- Damage immunities: cold, poison
- Senses: darkvision 30 ft., passive Perception 12
- Languages: –
- Challenge rating: 4 (XP: 1100)
- Aggressive. As a bonus action, the Beastman can move up to its speed toward a hostile creature that it can see.
- Keen Smell. The Beastman has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Multiattack: The Beastman makes two attacks with its Greatsword
- Feral Greatsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) slashing damage.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (3d4 + 3) piercing damage.
- Jump Attack: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, the Beastman jumps toward a target at a maximum distance of 15 ft. and slams the point of its sword to the ground. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage.
Download the Materials
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” ARKANEATLAS ” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures