TABLE OF CONTENTS
This construct presents two torsos, joined together at its waist: the two torsos are pointed in opposite directions and reunite toward the head.
The head has two faces pointed in the direction of each torso and each head has two pairs of mechanical eyes that shine an evil-red light. This feature gives the creature a 360-degree view of its surrounding, making it an efficient guardian and a dangerous weapon.
From their head starts a long metallic cable that transmits power to those creatures. The cable is usually connected to a well-protected power source and is strong enough to support the creature’s weight.
TWIN SENTINEL CREATURE'S SHEET
- Armor class: 19 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 47 (5d10 +20)
- Speed: 35 ft
- STR: 18 [+4]
- DEX: 15 [+2]
- CON: 18 [+4]
- INT: 10 [+0]
- WIS: 10 [+0]
- CHA: 10 [+0]
- Skills: perception + 6
- Saving throws: Dexterity +6
- Damage Immunities: Force, Necrotic, Fire
- Condition Immunities: Blinded, Charmed, Deafened, Frightened, Paralyzed, Petrified, Poisoned, Stunned
- Damage resistances: Piercing, Slashing from nonmagical weapons and attacks not made with adamantine (or similar) weapons
- Senses: Passive perception 17
- Languages: Common, another language at will
- Challenge rating: 7 (XP: 2900)
- Twin Head: The creature has 360 degrees view thanks to its two faces. So it is immune to flanking maneuvers and cannot be surprised.
- Immortality: The creature can not be destroyed until the cable to its head is detached, or its power generator is wholly destroyed. The connection is composed of a metal joint surrounded by a tough spring and rubber, making the joint grounded. If the cable is touched directly or with a metal object that can transfer electricity, it receives 20 (5d4) electric damage. If the creature dies, but its head is still connected to the power source, the creature magnetically reconnects the parts it has lost, replaces the parts that have been completely shattered and restores its total health. The creature spends one full turn to complete this operation. If the construct dies when the cable is detached from its head, it will permanently die. The joint is an object with 14 HP, with a CA equal to the CA of the creature (19). The joint has the same damage resistance as the whole Construct. Both the power source and the cable have the same characteristics as the joint. If a creature wants to unplug the joint from the head of the construct without destroying it, it has to touch only the joint’s rubber cover (which, unlike the cable, does not electrocute when touched) and overcome a DC 17 strength throw.
- Multiattack: the creature can attack twice with the two long swords.
- Long sabres: Melee weapon attack (reach 5 ft), + 6 to hit, one target. Hit: 16 (3d8 + 4) slashing / piercing damage.
- Death ballet: the creature chooses a destination that is within a 30ft radius from its current position. Then it starts to spin around itself, with each sword pointed outward, creating a death spiral. It can attack every creature at a 5 ft radius to its path. Once chosen a direction, the creature cannot change its movement and has to move in a straight line toward that position. This attack is a full-round action. Creatures around the Twin Sentinels can make a saving throw on Dexterity to avoid the creature’s movement (DC 15). The saving throw reduces the damage by half. Damage (40) 6d8 + 16.
Download the Materials
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” BESTIARIUM ” to receive a 10% discount at checkout