Tinkeeper Pyri Cogsteel
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Pyri Cogsteel is a female mechagnome whose parents survived fleeing from Archelm Hold. Her parents were some of the founders of The Junkyard and are well respected for their contributions to the city. Pyri Cogsteel has taken over the family business and now managed the Tinkerer’s Trove. She aids others who wish to buy or sell their inventions in this marketplace. But she also is committed to her creations. She is an extremely talented engineer and is responsible for creating some of the more refined constructs seen within The Junkyard.
Pyri Cogsteel is clever, ambitious, and questioning.
Pyri Cogsteel is constantly spewing ridiculous ideas for new inventions or improvements onto items she is observing. She regularly gets lost in her ideas and taps her head with her tinkerer’s tools while to thinks.
She values ingenuity more than other characteristics. Therefore, she favors those who possess similar skills or desires as her. She unintentionally ignores those who have less intellectual passions or skill sets. in doing so.
Pyri is obsessed with the gyrocores and believes she has discovered a way to improve upon them further. If her hypothesis is correct, with this newly adjusted gyrocore she’ll be able to create a new generation of automatons to rival those created within Archelm by her ancestors.
PYRI COGSTEEL CREATURE'S SHEET
Female mechagnome, chaotic neutral
- Armor class: 12
- Hit Points (HP): 66 (12d6 + 24)
- Speed: 25 ft.
- STR: 12 [+0]
- DEX: 15 [+1]
- CON: 14 [+2]
- INT: 16 [+3]
- WIS: 10 [+0]
- CHA: 10 [+0]
- Skills: Smith’s Tools +5, Tinker’s Tools +5
- Senses: passive Perception 10
- Languages: Common, Gnomish, Dwarvish
- Challenge rating: 3 (700 XP)
- Superior Attunement. Cogsteel can attune to four magic items maximum, instead of three.
- Thunder Cannon. Ranged Spell Attack: +4 to hit, range 150/500 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) thunder damage. This is a magic weapon.
- Aid Me, Servant! When a creature targets Cogsteel with a melee attack and Cogsteel’s mechanical
servant is within 5 feet of the creature, Cogsteel can command its mechanical servant to make a melee weapon attack against that creature. The mechanical servant’s attack hits before the target
MECHANICAL SERVANT'S SHEET
Large construct, unaligned
- Armor class: 12 (natural armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 45 (5d10 + 18)
- Speed: 30 ft.
- STR: 20 [+5]
- DEX: 10 [+0]
- CON: 16 [+3]
- INT: 6 [-2]
- WIS: 13 [+1]
- CHA: 7 [-2]
- Damage Immunities: poison, psychic
- Condition immunities: charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned> –
- Senses: darkvision 30 ft. passive Perception 11
- Languages: Gnomish
- Challenge rating: 2 (450 XP)
- Multiattack: The servant makes two Slam attacks.
- Slam. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit 9 (1d8 + 5) bludgeoning damage
Visit the related Compendium
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” QUESTLINE” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures