TABLE OF CONTENTS
He was a powerful fighter of an extremist faction of the new Taw race, with the objective to restore the powers of the Ancient Taw Race by saving one of their lost and forgotten queens.
It is believed that one of the Lost Queens was left buried in a prison close to one of the entrances of the Kumerian Labyrinth.
Scarred by the traps built inside the tombs, he is stuck in front of the Tomb of his ancestor, crazy and blind, animated by fury and anger.
TAW SWORDSMAN CREATURE'S SHEET
Medium humanoid, chaotic evil
- Armor class: 18 (plate)
- Hit Points (HP): 67 (9d8 +27)
- Speed: 30 ft
- STR: 19 (+4)
- DEX: 12 (+1)
- CON: 16 (+3)
- INT: 12 (+1)
- WIS: 16 (+3)
- CHA: 10 (+0)
- Saving throws: Str +6, Con +5
- Skills: Intimidation +2, Perception +7
- Damage Vulnerabilities: necrotic
- Damage Resistances: acid, fire, poison
- Condition immunities: charmed, deafened, poisoned
- Senses: darkvision 30 ft., tremorsense 20 ft., passive Perception 17
- Languages: Common, Taw
- Challenge rating: 4 (XP: 1100)
- Aggressive:As a bonus action, the Taw Swordsman can move up to its speed toward a hostile creature that it can see.
- Keen Hearing and Smell: The Taw Swordsman has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
- Blood Fenzy: The Taw Swordsman has advantage on melee attack rolls against any creature that doesn’t have all its hit points
- Multiattack: The Taw Swordsman makes two attacks with its sword.
- Infected Sword: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) slashing damage + 2 (1d4) necrotic damage
Visit the related Compendium
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” BESTIARIUM” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures