TABLE OF CONTENTS
The scrap trollers are wheel barrel-shaped constructs that walk on up to eight mechanical legs and have at least one long arm equipped with a claw to grasp objects. These machines have been programmed to patrol The Junkyard and search for any objects that can be of value and then collect them. Once the scarp troller has accumulated enough objects or materials to fill its bin it will slowly make its way back to its owner to deliver its haul. These
constructs can often be seen picking through heaps of garbage or even a destroyed scrapper to find any pieces that could be recycled and used by its master.
SCRAP TROLLER CREATURE'S SHEET
Medium construct, unaligned
- Armor class: 11 (natural armor)
- Hit Points: 26 (4d8 + 8)
- Speed: 20 ft.
- STR: 15 [+2]
- DEX: 11 [+0]
- CON: 14 [+2]
- INT: 3 [-4]
- WIS: 10 [+0]
- CHA: 1 [-5]
- Damage Resistances bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing From nonmagical attacks
- Damage Vulnerabilities: cold
- Damage immunities: poison, psychic
- Condition immunities: charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned
- Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
- Languages: understands the language of its creator but doesn’t speak
- Challenge rating: 1 (200 XP) Proficiency Bonus +2
- Frost Susceptibility. If the construct takes cold damage it must succeed a DC 14 Constitution
Saving throw or it becomes incapacitated until the end of its next turn.
- Immutable Form. The construct is immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
- Loud Machinery. The scrap troller has disadvantage on all Dexterity (Stealth) checks.
- Rubble Walker. The scrap troller is unaffected by difficult terrain caused by rubble, or unstable
- Salvage. The construct’s body can be salvaged for 1d4 mundane non-magical items that are still
functional/usable. These items are determined by the GM.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit 7 (1d8 + 2) bludgeoning damage
and the target is Grappled (escape DC 13).
- Shred. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 5 ft., one Grappled target. Hit 11 (3d6 + 2) slashing
Visit the related Compendium
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” QUESTLINE” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures