TABLE OF CONTENTS
The bite of Raticate has a force disproportionate to its size. Its fangs never stop growing, so it gnaws to pare them down. Its whiskers help it to maintain balance. If cutted, the Raticate will slow down.
RATICATE CREATURE'S SHEET
Small Beast, unaligned
- Armor class: 12 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 18 (4d6 +4)
- Speed: 30 ft.
- STR: 12 [+1]
- DEX: 13 [+1]
- CON: 12 [+1]
- INT: 4 [-3]
- WIS: 13 [+1]
- CHA: 6 [-2]
- Senses: darkvision 30 ft., passive Perception 11
- Languages: –
- Challenge rating: 1/2 (XP: 100)
- Keen Smell: Raticate has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Pack Leader: Raticate has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one Ratata allie is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated. Ratatas that attack the same creature attacked by Raticate in this turn also have advantage.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 +3) piercing damage.
- Hyper Fang (recharge 6): Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 +4) piercing damage.
Download the Materials
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” DUNGEMONS ” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures