Maw The Greeniron Drake
TABLE OF CONTENTS
MAW CREATURE'S SHEET
large dragon, unaligned
- Armor class: 17
- Hit Points (HP): 68 (9d8 + 27)
- Speed: 30 ft., swim 30 ft.
- STR: 18 [+4]
- DEX: 13 [+1]
- CON: 16 [+3]
- INT: 8 [-1]
- WIS: 13 [+1]
- CHA: 7 [-2]
- Damage Resistances: poison
- Senses: passive
- Languages: Understands draconic, but can’t speak
- Challenge rating: 3 (700 XP)
- Amphibious. The Greeniron drake can breathe both air and water.
- Elemental Transfer. Any creature riding the Greeniron Drake deals an additional 1d4 poison damage when it hits another creature with a melee attack.
- Multiattack. The Greeniron Drake makes a claw and a bite attack.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit 9 (2d4 + 4) piercing damage and 2 (1d4) poison damage
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit 7 (1d6 + 4) slashing damage and 2 (1d4) poison damage
Maw the Greeniron Drake and Javi the Dragonmage creatures are flavoured after the green dragon, which primarily uses poison attacks. Other variants exist, as described below:
- A blackiron drake is amphibious (it can breathe air or water), has a swimming speed of 30 feet, and has resistance to acid damage.
- A blueiron drake has a burrowing speed of 20 feet and resistance to lightning damage.
- A rediron drake has a climbing speed of 30 feet and resistance to fire damage.
- A whiteiron drake has a burrowing speed of 20 feet, a climbing speed of 30 feet, and resistance to cold damage.
Each of the drakes also deals 1d4 elemental damage depending on what element it resists. The damage transfer trait also shares this damage type.
Visit the related Compendium
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” MODERNJESTER” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures