TABLE OF CONTENTS
The larger and more durable version of the scrapper is the brawler. This hefty construct is an improved upon version of the scrapper and was created primarily to be used as personal security. Although, these constructs are also seen fighting within The Pit. They are often pitted against Mecha-Knights and other tinkerers who wish to put their creations through a more legitimate test.
JUNKYARD BRAWLER CREATURE'S SHEET
Large construct, unaligned
- Armor class: 12 (natural armor)
- Hit Points: 65 (10d8 + 20)
- Speed: 30 ft.
- STR: 18 [+4]
- DEX: 11 [+0]
- CON: 15 [+2]
- INT: 3 [-4]
- WIS: 10 [+0]
- CHA: 1 [-5]
- Saving Throws: Str +6 Dex +2
- Damage Resistances bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing From nonmagical attacks
- Damage Vulnerabilities: cold
- Damage immunities: poison, psychic
- Condition immunities: charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned
- Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
- Languages: understands the language of its creator but doesn’t speak
- Challenge rating: 4 (1,100 XP) Proficiency Bonus +2
- Frost Susceptibility. If the construct takes cold damage it must succeed a DC 14 Constitution Saving throw or it becomes incapacitated until the end of its next turn.
- Immutable Form. The construct is immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
- Salvage. The construct’s body can be salvaged for 1d6 mundane non-magical items that are still
functional/usable. These items are determined by the GM.
- Multiattack. The junkyard brawler makes two unarmed strikes.
- Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit 10 (1d12 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- K.O (Recharge 4-6). Melee Weapon Atack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit 10 (1d12+4) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or fall unconscious for 1 minute. A target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
Visit the related Compendium
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” QUESTLINE” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures