TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is an Efreeti? An Efreeti is a fire elemental. It is part of the race of genies and is original from the Elemental Plane of Fire. It is notable its fiery form and the spectacular nature of its powers.
Large elemental, lawful evil
- Armor class: 17 (natural armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 200 (16d10 + 112)
- Speed: 40 ft., fly 60 ft
- STR: 22 (+6)
- DEX: 12 (+1)
- CON: 24 (+7)
- INT: 16 (+3)
- WIS: 15 (+2)
- CHA: 16 (+3)
- Saving Throw: Int +7, Wis +6, Cha +7
- Damage Immunities: fire
- Senses: darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12
- Language: Ignan
- Challenge rating:11 (7,200 XP)
- Elemental Demise. If the efreeti dies, its body disintegrates in a flash of fire and puff of smoke, leaving behind only equipment the efreeti was wearing or carrying.
- Innate Spellcasting. The efreeti’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 15, +7 to hit with spell attacks). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
a) At will: detect magic
b) 3/day: enlarge/reduce, tongues
c) 1/day each: conjure elemental (fire elemental only), gaseous form, invisibility, major image, plane shift, wall of fire
- Multiattack. The efreeti makes two scimitar attacks or uses its Hurl Flame twice.
- Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) slashing damage plus 7 (2d6) fire damage.
Dowload the Creature's Sheet
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” ARKANEATLAS” to receive a 10% discount at checkout