TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is an Efreeti? An Efreeti is a fire elemental. It is part of the race of genies and is original from the Elemental Plane of Fire. It is notable for its fiery form and the spectacular nature of its powers.
Efreeti are creatures categorized as Fire Elemental, but they have a humanoid appearance. They look very tall, with a massive muscular body. Their skin has the same color of hot metal and appears to be always burning. As a matter of fact, their skin is made of a combination of basalt, bronze and “solidified” fire.
These features often confuse them with the race of demons, but, apart from this affiliation with fire, they are quite far from these beings.
CULTURE AND BEHAVIOUR
Efreetes are often considered to be cruel and self-serving creatures. They believe in being a superior race, and as such, they often attribute themselves great titles to better even more relevant.
For this reason, they are generally isolated from other fire elementals. For example, Djinn hate them and have often pick up fights against them, while Dao have a neutral attitude toward them, since they often trade resources like metals or other valuable materials with them.
Even though they have this attitude, they have two concepts that are central to their culture and behavior: honor and acquisition.
EFREETI CREATURE'S SHEET
Large elemental, lawful evil
- Armor class: 17 (natural armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 200 (16d10 + 112)
- Speed: 40 ft., fly 60 ft
- STR: 22 (+6)
- DEX: 12 (+1)
- CON: 24 (+7)
- INT: 16 (+3)
- WIS: 15 (+2)
- CHA: 16 (+3)
- Saving Throw: Int +7, Wis +6, Cha +7
- Damage Immunities: fire
- Senses: darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12
- Language: Ignan
- Challenge rating:11 (7,200 XP)
- Elemental Demise. If the efreeti dies, its body disintegrates in a flash of fire and puff of smoke, leaving behind only equipment the efreeti was wearing or carrying.
- Innate Spellcasting. The efreeti’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 15, +7 to hit with spell attacks). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
a) At will: detect magic
b) 3/day: enlarge/reduce, tongues
c) 1/day each: conjure elemental (fire elemental only), gaseous form, invisibility, major image, plane shift, wall of fire
- Multiattack. The efreeti makes two scimitar attacks or uses its Hurl Flame twice.
- Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) slashing damage plus 7 (2d6) fire damage.
- Hurl Flame. Ranged Spell Attack: +7 to hit, range 120 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (5d6) fire damage.
Dowload the Creature's Sheet
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” ARKANEATLAS” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures
- Creature’s sheet from the SRD 5e
- Description partially inspired by this wiki article about Efreeti