TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is a Dust Mephit?The Dust Mephit is a mephit from the Air Elemental Plane or the Dust Quasi-Elemental Plane
Small elemental, neutral evil
- Armor class: 12
- Hit Points (HP): 17 (5d6)
- Speed: 30 ft., fly 30 ft
- STR: 5 (−3)
- DEX: 14 (+2)
- CON: 10 (+0)
- INT: 9 (−1)
- WIS: 11 (+0)
- CHA: 10 (+0)
- Skills: Perception +2, Stealth +4
- Damage Vulnerabilities: fire
- Damage Immunities: poison
- Condition Immunities: poisoned
- Senses:darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12
- Language: Auran, Terran
- Challenge rating: 1/2 (100 XP)
- Death Burst. When the mephit dies, it explodes in a burst of dust. Each creature within 5 feet of it must then succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or be blinded for 1 minute. A blinded creature can repeat the saving throw on each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
- Innate Spellcasting (1/Day). The mephit can innately cast sleep, requiring no material components. Its innate spellcasting ability is Charisma.
- Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) slashing damage.
- Blinding Breath (Recharge 6). The mephit exhales a 15- foot cone of blinding dust. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw or be blinded for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
Dowload the Creature's Sheet
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” ARKANEATLAS” to receive a 10% discount at checkout