TABLE OF CONTENTS
Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella is a variation of the Dragonkin Soldier who was in charge of defending a large Throne near Nokstella.
These imposing warriors have a vaguely humanoid body with long appendages and a Dragon Head with sharp teeth. They are covered in bandages and in the remains of a refined armor with elegant golden decorations.
Their story has been lost like the story of the places they once inhabits. You can find them near the Siofra River, in a series of caves deep under the Land Between.
They are still capable and loyal warriors, who defend the ruins of a once magnificent civilization.
The creature once receives a certain amount of damage, embraces its Draconic Nature: from its back, a group of damaged wings appears and it develops the ability to manipulate electricity.
large undead, legal evil
- Armor class: 16 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 121 (22d10)
- Speed: 30 ft.
- STR: 18 [+4]
- DEX: 14 [+2]
- CON: 11 [+0]
- INT: 9 [-1]
- WIS: 18 [+4]
- CHA: 9 [-1]
- Skills: Acrobatics +8, Athletics +7, Perception +10
- Saving throws: Str +7
- Damage Vulnerabilities: radiant
- Condition immunities: charmed, paralyzed, poisoned
- Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 20
- Languages: Draconic
- Challenge rating: 6 (XP: 2300)
- Aggressive: As a bonus action, the Dragonkin Soldier can move up to its speed toward a hostile creature that it can see.
- Eldritch Lightning Powers: After the Dragonkin Soldier has lost around 30 HP, it crouches and starts growling. Flashes of white static electricity are created around it and gradually become more and more frequent. At the end of the turn, it generates a burst of electricity that deals 9 (2d8) lightning damage in an area equal to 30 feet around it. The creature now has wings behind her back, which allow it to unlock new abilities and, in addition, its attacks now add 3 (1d6) points of lightning damage.
- Multiattack: The Dragonkin Soldier makes three attacks with its claws or two attacks with its Lightning Strike.
- Body Slam: Melee Weapon Attack, +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 18 (4d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Claws Swipe Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Draconic Dip: The Dragonkin Soldier jumps in the air as high as 30 feet, stops for a moment, and then slides toward a target within 60 feet from the point it has started the attack. All the targets within 15 feet from the area of impact, must make a DC 15 Dexterity throw: they will receive 18 (4d8) bludgeoning damage and 4 (1d8) lightning damage on a failed safe, or half as much on a successful one. This attack is available only when the creature has activated the ability “Eldritch Lightning Powers”
- Lighning Strike: The Dragonkin Soldier raises its upper body and charges lightning in its right arm. It throws the lightning on its feet and will hit any target in a 30 feet cone in front of the point of impact with a charge of electricity. Any target in that area must succeed in a DC 16 Dexterity saving throws: the target will receive 17 (5d6)lighting damage on a failed safe, or half as much on a successful one.