TABLE OF CONTENTS
Some people committed such tremendous acts during their life that even celestial creatures won’t give them absolution.
Those men, who fear for their souls, begged the devils never to find death. They agreed…
Only foolish or desperate creatures would make a pact with the devils. In fact, they were cursed, in exchange for their immortality they became slaves, their bodies were twisted in tremendous shapes, losing all the traits that reveal their old personalities.
These creatures do not have a recognizable face, the mouth is a small bloody slit, with few pointed teeth. The skin is stretched, full of purulent sores, with a cadaverous color. Their legs have become pointy scrawny sticks that give them an uncertain gait.
Their arms were fused with metal and they possess a big cleaver, which they use to serve their masters in any way they want.
- Armor class: 12 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 52 (8d8 +16)
- Speed: 30 ft
- STR: 15 [+2]
- DEX: 11 [+0]
- CON: 15 [+2]
- INT: 5 [-3]
- WIS: 8 [-1]
- CHA: 4 [-3]
- Skills: Perception +1
- Senses: Darkvision 60 ft. (Blind over this range), passive perception 13
- Languages: –
- Challenge rating: 1 (XP: 200)
- Aggressive: As a bonus action, the Corpse Butcher can move up to its speed toward a hostile creature that it can see.
- Cleaver: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d12+2) slashing damage.
- Feed on Corpse: he Corpse Butcher can rapidly feast on a corpse that he can reach within 5 ft. This cost an action and it will buff the Corpse Butcher, giving him 10 temporary hit points and a +5 to the damage rolls of his attacks for 1d6 rounds. The buff is not cumulative and he can not feast on the same corpse twice.