TABLE OF CONTENTS
What are Chuuls?
CHUUL CREATURE'S SHEET
Large aberration, chaotic evil
- Armor class: 16 (natural armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 93 (11d10 + 33)
- Speed: 30 ft., swim 30 ft.
- STR: 19 (+4)
- DEX: 10 (+0)
- CON: 16 (+3)
- INT: 5 (-3)
- WIS: 11 (+0)
- CHA: 5 (-3)
- Skills: Perception +4
- Damage Immunities poison
- Condition Immunities poisoned
- Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
- Languages:understands Deep Speech but can’t speak
- Challenge rating: 4 (1,100 XP)
- Amphibious. The chuul can breathe air and water.
- Sense Magic. The chuul senses magic within 120 feet of it at will. This trait otherwise works like the detect magic spell but isn’t itself magical.
- Multiattack. The chuul makes two pincer attacks. If the chuul is grappling a creature, the chuul can also use its tentacles once.
- Pincer. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage. The target is grappled (escape DC 14) if it is a Large or smaller creature and the chuul doesn’t have two other creatures grappled.
- Tentacles. One creature grappled by the chuul must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 minute. Until this poison ends, the target is paralyzed. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
Dowload the Creature's Sheet
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” ARKANEATLAS” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures
- Creature’s sheet from the SRD 5e
- Description partially inspired by this wiki article