TABLE OF CONTENTS
Burrow-wights are dark phantoms, with luminous bright eyes and a touch that feel as cold as cold steel,
Their spell is particularly dangerous since they are able to make their victims lose their will: they use this power to make the people descend into the underground dungeons where they live, and where they will finally kill them with a ritual sword.
- Armor Class: 14
- Hit Points (HP): 44 (8d8 + 8)
- Speed: 40 ft.
- STR: 14 [+2]
- DEX: 18 [+4]
- CON: 13 [+1]
- INT: 7 [-2]
- WIS: 10 [+0]
- CHA: 8 [-1]
- Skills: Stealth +6
- Damage Vulnerabilities: radiant
- Damage Resistances: acid, cold, fire, lightning, thunder; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
- Damage Immunities: necrotic, poison
- Condition Immunities: exhaustion, frightened, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained
- Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
- Languages: –
- Challenge rating: 3 (XP: 700)
- Amorphous: The Barrow Wight can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing.
- Shadow Stealth: While in sunlight, the Barrow Wight has disadvantage on attack rolls, ability checks, and saving throws.
- Lost Will: The Barrow Wight cast a powerful spell on any target who gets closer to its lair ( a circle with a diameter of 120 ft.). The target must succeed in a DC 14 saving throw on Wisdom, or it will be enchanted by the Barrow Wight: the enchantment will make the targeted creature walk toward the lair of the Barrow Wight without resisting: the target remains in this state until it takes any kind of lethal damage.
If the target succeeds in the saving throw, they are immune to the creature’s spell for the next 24 hours
- Strenght Drain: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) necrotic damage, and the target’s Strength score is reduced by 1d4. The target dies if this reduces its Strength to 0. Otherwise, the reduction lasts until the target finishes a short or long rest.
If a non-evil humanoid dies from this attack, a new shadow rises from the corpse 1d4 hours later.