TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is a Bone Devil?
Large fiend (devil), lawful evil
- Armor class: 19 (natural armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 142 (15d10 + 60)
- Speed: 40 ft., fly 40 ft.
- STR: 18 (+4)
- DEX: 16 (+3)
- CON: 18 (+4)
- INT: 13 (+1)
- WIS: 14 (+2)
- CHA: 16 (+3)
- Skills: Deception +7, Insight +6
- Saving throws: Int +5, Wis +6, Cha +7
- Damage Resistances: cold; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks that aren’t silvered
- Damage Immunities fire, poison
- Condition Immunities poisoned
- Senses: darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12
- Languages:Infernal, telepathy 120 ft
- Challenge rating: 9 (5,000 XP)
- Devil’s Sight. Magical darkness doesn’t impede the devil’s darkvision.
- Magic Resistance. The devil has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The devil makes three attacks: two with its claws and one with its sting.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) slashing damage.
Sting. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d8 + 4) piercing damage plus 17 (5d6) poison damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
Dowload the Creature's Sheet
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” ARKANEATLAS” to receive a 10% discount at checkout