TABLE OF CONTENTS
When going through the evolution ritual, Growlithe has one of the most dramatic changes. Arcanine is a creature of legends, its fur is immune to fire, it manages to run so fast that he seems to be flying and its presence alone makes its enemies tremble. Many trainers attempt this evolution because it is relatively easy to get a Growlithe, but the difference in strength between the two forms is so great that normally the bond between Pokemon and the trainer breaks in the process and Arcanine attacks his master because of the shock.
ARCANINE CREATURE'S SHEET
Large Beast, lawful neutral
- Armor class: 15 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 152 (16d10 +54)
- Speed: 70 ft.
- STR: 21 [+5]
- DEX: 13 [+1]
- CON: 18 [+4]
- INT: 6 [-2]
- WIS: 16 [+3]
- CHA: 15 [+2]
- Skills: Intimidation +6, Perception +7
- Damage Immunities: fire
- Senses: passive Perception 17
- Languages: –
- Challenge rating: 10 (XP: 5900)
- Keen Smell: Arcanine has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Olfactory Memory: Once it smells anything, Arcanine won’t forget that scent.
- Intimidate: The first creature that attacks Arcanine in a combat do it with disadvantage.
- Extreme Speed: Arcanine has advantage on its initiative rolls.
- Multiattack: Arcanine makes two attacks: one fire bite and one with its claws.
- Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 +5) slashing damage.
- Fire Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 +5) piercing damage plus 11 (2d10) fire damage.
- Flamethrower (recharge 5-6): Arcanine exhales fire in a 50-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw, taking 44 (8d10) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much on a successful one.
Download the Materials
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” DUNGEMONS ” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures