TABLE OF CONTENTS
These weird creatures are fish-like giant monsters with an unexplained ability to fly that live in the deserts in the south of TER.
They are generally found near oasis or near the sea. It generally swims in the water during the day and flies on the land during the night.
There is not much information about this creature.
Most of the studies conducted on these creatures, in fact, have resulted in confusing reports.
These creatures, which are believed to be really few, defend themselves from any unexpected encounter with a powerful attack that reduces the intelligence of sentient beings, thus creating the laconous reports on their behaviors.
- HP: 66 (12d10)
- Armor Class: 15 (natural armor)
- Speed: 5 ft., fly 30 ft., swim 30 ft.
- STR: 15 [+2]
- DEX: 18 [+4]
- CON: 14 [+2]
- INT: 12 [+1]
- WIS: 14 [+2]
- CHA: 10 [+0]
- Skills: Con +3, Wis +3
- Saving throws: Str +5, Wis +5
- Damage Resistances acid
- Damage immunities: poison
- Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 16
- Languages: All (unable to understand), telepathy 60 ft.
- Challenge rating: 5 (1800 XP)
- Breathlessly: The Aprool does not need to breathe air to survive.
- Without appetite: The Aprool can not eat for as long as 14 days straight.
- Underwater Camouflage: The Aprool has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made while underwater.
- Fin attack: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (3d8 + 4) bludgeoning damage. The creature attacks a target with its caudal fin.
Cretinizing sight: The Aprool eyes start to shine and its mouth opens, revealing a group of human-like teeth. After that, it starts spitting conspiracy theories through telepathy on whatever topics the creature in the area can understand. The words that come out of the creature’s mouth are different for every creature.
Every target within the range of its telepathy area (60 ft) must succeed in a DC 12 Intelligence throw or it loses 1d4 points in intelligence. This attack can only hit a creature once. Creatures with less than 8 Intelligence points will not be affected by this attack. This loss lasts for a maximum of 24 hours, after which the creatures regain all the intelligence points they have lost.
Download the Materials
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” ARKANEATLAS ” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures