TABLE OF CONTENTS
In Alola the Rattata left the wild environment and settled in the cities. They have become more intelligent and aggressive than their country counterparts. Alolan Rattatas are the nightmares for many merchants and restaurant owners in Alola since they always find a way to reach food stores and have a particular taste for the freshest food.
ALOLAN RATTATA CREATURE'S SHEET
Tiny Beast, unaligned
- Armor class: 11 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points (HP): 5 (2d4)
- Speed: 20 ft.
- STR: 2 [-4]
- DEX: 12 [+1]
- CON: 8 [-1]
- INT: 2 [-4]
- WIS: 12 [+1]
- CHA: 4 [-3]
- Senses: darkvision 30 ft., passive Perception 11
- Languages: –
- Challenge rating: 1/8 (XP: 25)
- Keen Smell: Rattata has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 +1) piercing damage.
- Since Alolan Rattata usually live in sewers and around trash, some of them carry a diseases that they spread with their bites. An Alolan Rattata as 20% of chance to have this attack instead of its normal bite attack.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 +1) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 9 Constitution saving throw or contract a disease. Until the disease is cured, the target can’t regain hit points except by magical means, and the target’s hit point maximum decreases by 2 (1d4) every 24 hours. If the target’s hit point maximum drops to 0 as a result of this disease, the target is incapacitated until the disease is cured.
Download the Materials
Support the Content Creator
USE CODE: ” DUNGEMONS ” to receive a 10% discount at checkout
- This creature was made in accordance with the OGL 5e
- Discover More Homebrew Creatures